Thursday 28 February 2013

drafting digi paks

This is the digipak layout I will be using and have started to make rough drafts for it playing around with fonts and colours for the front and back pages using photoshop. 
I have been changing the font and colours of the font for the back page of the album which displays the albums content, I have noticed that on the back barcodes are used as well as record label icons are displayed.
I have decided to use the read Teash font for my artists title and album title, When I add images of the artist to the drafts I am going to move the title around to see which looks best. I have noticed that in many famous artists albums, there name is clearly printed across an image and is the main feature, I believe this looks effective and I am going to try it for my own.
This draft is to show my digipak improving along the way through using photoshop. I hope to establish a set of images that all look like they belong and relate to my music video as well as represent the artists image in the correct light. I think I am going to use the house colours of red black and grey, however I may have to change this as my images of my artist are mainly black and white and this might effect the house colours. The main cover image will be a medium close up of my artist, and the to flaps will have a long shot of my artist. 





No comments:

Post a Comment