Monday 1 April 2013

Audience Feedback via Interview

I showed my final music video to target audience members and produced my ancillary texts after the viewing. I asked them these questions to gather valid opinions on my work as well as taking criticism. I recorded their answers via interview because I believe this is a much better valid way to gather results rather than have them fill in a questionnaire.
Questions for Audience Feedback

1.      What do you think this music video is trying to show?

2.    Explain your opinions on the narrative

3.    Do you think there are any parts that could be improved?

4.    Are they any parts in the music video that you don’t like?

5.     What genre do you think this music video would be from?

6.    Do you think this genre is portrayed throughout the music video?

7.     Where would you expect to see this magazine advert?

8.    Would you purchase my album? Please explain why yes or no

9.    Do you think my ancillary texts work well with my music video?

What would you do if you could change the ancillary texts?

No comments:

Post a Comment