Thursday 28 March 2013

Album Advertisement

My album advertisements would feature at bus stops, in tube stations, in nationwide magazines such as glamour and. I have created images in Photoshop to see what it would look like and to see how it would be purchased on the most popular downloading site Itunes. I have chosen itunes because it is easily accessible to my target audience (teens and young adults) through their mobile phones, laptops, ipads, kindles, ipods ect. As my target audience are in a fast paced moving world they will also have fast paced moving life and choosing to advertise my album through bus stop and tube station advertisement stands is because they will be using public transport on their way out to college, university, part time jobs and would see these whilst travelling and most likely listening to their ipod. 

Bus Stop:

 Itunes:








 Amazon:

  




No comments:

Post a Comment