Monday 25 March 2013

Charlie Filming

I've finally been able to film Charlie's outdoor scenes due to the weather picking up and been much brighter! I was able to film all the shots I needed as Charlie was really easy to work with and this made the whole filming less stressful and be able to get the ideal shot within the first few tries. I'm uploading the footage onto my editing suite to fill into the empty slots that I have left and it should not take me long to do so.
I'm going to amend adjustments to some of Paris's footage due to the audience feedback and their opinions and suggestions, which will overall improve my video!




Charlie Film Plan

Walking feet shot – close up
Walking around in circles on the phone – long shot
Sat down at desk – medium close up
Throws sheets of desk – long shot
Head in hands – close up
Shouting on the phone outside – long shot
Shaking his head in despair – close up 

The only difficulty we came across when filming was the throwing of the paper the ensure Charlie's head did not cut out of the camera's view when he stood up in frustration and that the paper was fully caught when it flew off the table because I want to edit that shot in the editing suite and reverse it so the paper flies back onto the table. Therefore I needed to gain a good shot in which you can see the paper movement, we filmed this shot several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment